The AJEI is pleased to open the call for the organization of the 21st edition of the International AJEI Workshop.
The Workshop has to be held in South Asia, with a local institution (university or research center) and must be organized by a team of PhD students and/or Post doctoral candidates. The workshop will take place during the spring 2019.
The deadline for application is 31st October. Application has to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
It must include (2 pages maximum) :
– A brief description of the topic with several possible sub-topics covering a large range of disciplines from social sciences and humanities
– A présentation of the team: minimum 2 organizers (doctoral and/or post-doctoral )
– An institution in South Asia where to host the workshop with all the technical support (Universities or Institutes of research).
The format attended is a three day workshop with:
– Opening lectures
– Daily presentations of young researchers papers discussed by senior researchers and organized in panels
– Methodological workshops.
Once the project will be validated, the team will be in charge of the entire organization of workshop including:
– Call for proposal and selection of the participants
– Invitation of the discussants and senior speakers
– Found raising among the AJEI partners (using the existing protocol)
Each and every tasks will be coordinated with the members of the AJEI board.
Please have a look at the supporting documents from previous editions checking the page http://ajei.hypotheses.org/category/evenements/ateliers-jeunes-chercheurs
Don’t hesitate to contact the board for any further informations concerning the organisation of the workshop or if you want to join the association: contact email@example.com
Cite this blog post
ajei (2018, October 3). CALL FOR PROJECT 21st edition of the International AJEI Workshop. AJEI - Association Jeunes Études Indiennes. Retrieved February 22, 2024, from https://doi.org/10.58079/axjz